Adjetivos Posesivos




Los adjetivos y los pronombres posesivos

I have a car. // It’s my car.
You have a car. // It’s your car.
He has a car. // It’s his car.
She has a car. // It’s her car.
It has a car. // It’s its car.
We have a car. // It’s our car.
You have a car. // It’s your car.
They have a car. // It’s their car.
Pequeños comentarios a lo dicho hasta ahora:
·         La cantidad de objetos no se refleja en la forma del adjetivo posesivo. Lo que importa es cuantos propietarios hay:
Es mi coche. It’s my car. Son mis coches. These are my cars.
·         A nivel fonético, hay una homofonía (suenan igual) entre las formas he’s y his o bien entre it’s y its o they’retheir. Es el contexto inmediato y el de la frase lo que nos dirá que forma se utiliza. Recordar que los adjetivos posesivos acompañan siempre a un nombre (la cosa que se posee).
Hay también una serie de pronombres posesivos que sustituyen a la construcción adjetivo posesivo + nombre:
It’s my car. // It’s mine.
It’s your car. // It’s yours.
It’s his car. // It’s his.
It’s her car. // It’s hers.
It’s its car. // It’s its.
It’s our car. // It’s ours.
It’s your car. // It’s yours.
It’s their car. // It’s theirs.
 ____________________________________________________________________________________________

**Adjectives and possessive pronouns**

I have a car. / / It's my car.
You have a car. / / It's your car.
I have a car. / / It's his car.
She has a car. / / It's her car.
It has a car. / / It's STI car.
We have a car. / / It's our car.
You have a car. / / It's your car.
They Have a car. / / It's Their car.
Small comment on it so far:
• The number of objects is not reflected in the form of the possessive adjective. What matters is how many owners there are:
It's my car. It's my car. These are my cars. These are my cars.
• A phonetic level, there is a homophone (sound alike) between I's and historical forms or between it's and its or they'rey their. Is the immediate context of the sentence and tell us what that form is used. Remember that the possessive adjectives always accompany a name (the thing you own).
There are also a number of possessive pronouns replacing possessive adjective + building name:
It's my car. / / It's mine.
It's your car. / / It's yours.
It's his car. / / It's his.
It's her car. / / It's hers.
It's STI car. / / It's its.
It's our car. / / It's ours.
It's your car. / / It's yours.
It's Their car. / / It's Theirs.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario